Below are a set of resources we have made available. These resources include slide sets, publications, inquiry-driven case studies, lesson plans and conference presentations based on our evolution cases.
- Monkey Opsin Slides
- Mouse Fur Color Slides
- Pea Taste Slides
- Clam Toxin Slides
- Lactase Persistence Slides
- E. coli Citrate Use Slides
- White PJT, Heidemann MK and Smith JJ (2015) A cross-course investigation of integrative cases for evolution education. Journal of Microbiology & Biology Education 16: 157-166.
- White PJT, Heidemann MK and Smith JJ (2013) A new integrative approach to evolution education. BioScience 63 (7): 586-594.
- White PJT, Heidemann MK, Loh M and Smith JJ (2013) Integrative cases for teaching evolution. Evolution: Education and Outreach 6 (17).
- The Evolution of Color Vision in Monkeys: From Nucleotides to Ecology: National Center for Case Study Teaching in Science.
- Joel E. Greengiant Learns About Peas From Nucleotides to Selection: National Center for Case Study Teaching in Science.
Question Guides and Lesson Plans
- Mouse Fur Color Evolution